"Services" means our content, services, apps and other products or services provided from time to time.
"We" means Lexigo Global Pty Ltd ACN 146 336 950.
“Websites” means lexigo.com and associated domains, including ted.lexigo.com, benative.lexigo.com and app.lexigo.com.
"You" means any user of our Services or Websites.
Nature of Information
Any information provided under our Websites, including blog posts or articles, or as a result of the use of our Services are of a general nature only.
Use of Our Services
1. You may be required to register an account with us in order to use some of our Services.
2. By registering an account, you agree that all information provided by you is true and correct and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
3. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
Use of our Website
1. Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure that our Websites are free from viruses, we make no such warranty that they are, and it is your responsibility to ensure that our Websites do not expose you to any viruses or other code that is harmful or may cause harm.
2. You must only use our Websites for lawful purposes, which may include:
· browsing any part of our Websites solely in order to view them; or
· using our Services.
3. Email addresses, contact forms and any other communication forms that appear on our Websites are for professional communications only and must not be used to send unsolicited messages.
4. You must not in any way reproduce, publish, communicate or adapt any part of our Websites, including these terms and conditions and any blog posts, without our prior written consent. Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license all copyright in our Websites and their contents, and reserve all rights in relation to copyright material.
1. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) in the Services belong to us.
2. By creating an account, we grant you a limited, revocable, personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right and license to access and use the Services.
3. You must not copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the Services to anyone else.
4. In using the Services, you must not infringe the copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights or privacy rights of others.
1. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in content that you upload, store, send or receive when using our Services.
2. You grant us a worldwide licence to host and store your content. Unless otherwise requested by you, this license continues even if you stop using our Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your use or misuse of our Websites or our Services or your breach of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
1. To the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of the contents of our Websites or our Services. Any condition or warranty regarding our Websites or our Services that would otherwise be implied (by statute or otherwise) into these terms and conditions is excluded.
2. Our Websites may contain links to external websites. We do not control the content of those websites or endorse them in any way and accept no liability in relation to the quality or accuracy of any content on other websites or of any breaches of law by those other websites.
3. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility and exclude all liability to you on any basis (including negligence) for any loss or damage, however caused, which you may suffer in relation to your use of our Websites or our Services. Any liability in connection with our Websites and the use of the Services under any statutory right (including any condition or warranty implied by law or any guarantee or other right under any statute) that cannot be excluded is limited to the resupply of the Services or the payment of the reasonable cost of same.
1. We may, in our absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
2. Parts of our Websites may not be updated regularly and may therefore be out of date.
3. If any part of any of these terms and conditions is void, then the part that is void may be severed.
4. These terms and conditions, your use of our Websites and our Services and any dispute arising out of these are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.